The offices are located in Casa Mariotti in Locarno. The house was built approximately in 1750 and is owned by the family Mariotti since December 23, 1811.
Casa Mariotti with its strange tower is a building from the eighteenth century, with the interior still in its original state.
The building at Via Marcacci 6 is located only 20 meters from Piazza Grande and is easily recognizable due to its characteristic red tower. It is located behind the Locarno city hall and the ex Credit Suisse bank and can be reached by car from Via Cappuccini.
A separate locked parking space can be made available in our building upon request.